Sunday, September 28, 2008


Harajuku: Meiji Shrine ~ an incredible Shinto shrine. I was lucky enough to catch a Shinto wedding whilst there. I think their costumes look really cool!


Harajuku: of course Harajuku is famous for it's quirky dressed up crowd. I love Mini Mouse. He/She was so polite. I'm sure he doubles as a serious businessman on regular days...


Akihabara: the infamous electronics district. Even if you're not buying anything you need to come here and check it out. I assure you that you won't just find electronic goods there!


Akihabara: Umm adults only...


Akihabara: bondage, school girl, dominatrix costumes.. you name it, they have it...


Akihabara: delicious as they look, they're actually usb keys.


Akihabara: too many to choose from.


Shinjuku: no, I didn't...


Shinjuku: Fugu also known as pufferfish. Did you know that only certified chefs are allowed to serve it. In addition, all the non-usable poisonous parts must be locked away in a safe and discarded only by the authorised chef. And, yes only the chef has the key to the safe... very meticulous indeed.


Ice-cream and crepes are very popular in Japan. And dare I say extremely cheap and delicious with a monstrous array to choose from!

No comments: